- Import of engagement fields "created by" and "modified by" is restricted by HubSpot.
- "Created date" on accounts, contacts is a read-only field. We can still import these fields to custom fields upon request.
- Import Stages from Pipedrive - We do not support the opportunity stage import if the status is "Won" or "Lost".
- Import - apart from workflows - there are some native rules that trigger changes of fields. Make sure to have these triggers disabled before the data migration:
- Sometimes HubSpot sets the contact lifecycle stage field to "Subscriber" when importing data.
- There is a limit of up to 10k associations per company or contact record. That means that some engagements might not be allowed to import.
- If the "Automatically create and associate companies with contacts." option is enabled, there might be duiplicate companies created on import.