Import2 Wizard allows you to setup an automated import of any data you need into the tools you connect.
This feature is used to automatically add new data into the tool(s) you connect. Please refer to our mappings guides to learn how to map specific fields during your import.
To setup an automated import:
1. Upload your CSV file
2. Select the tool you are importing into
3. Select the type of data you are importing
4. Confirm the email address that will be sending the CSV files for the import
5. Complete the field mappings
6. Initiate the automated import (an email address that is unique to your account to which you will send the future CSV files will be provided at this step)
Check out all the videos in our Video Learning Center to become an expert in using Import2 Wizard!