Import2 Wizard allows you to import any record type that is available with your tool's API.
The import feature can be used for both bulk-adding new records or updating existing records in any tool you connect, via CSV file. Please refer to our mappings guides to learn how to map specific fields during your import.
If you're interested in setting up an automated import, please read here. If you are looking for an ongoing data sync between two tools, please read about this feature here.
To perform an import:
1. Upload your CSV file
2. Select the tool you are importing into
3. Select the type of data you are importing
4. Complete the field mappings
5. Start the import
- How to do an import (walkthrough)
- How to do a lookup mapping
- How to map multiple record links at a time
- How to map date and time fields
- How to undo an import
Check out all the videos in our Video Learning Center to become an expert in using Import2 Wizard!