Please note, the list of all fields you can map is far greater, and can be found in the mappings step during your import.
If you have any questions on a particular mapping, feel free to chat with us and we can walk you through it!
1. Owner is a lookup field, which means that it will look at the users that exist in your HubSpot account. You must have the owner setup prior, and have their identifying information in your CSV file (like email address, or name) which matches what is in HubSpot, in order for the mapping to work.
2. Timestamp is an actual date/time field, which means that your CSV should have a valid date/time in order for the mapping to work. During the mappings step, you can select the format of the date/time in your CSV file so that is properly recognized during the import. All date/times in this column in your CSV should be in the same format.
3. Meeting Type is an example of a picklist field. You must have the same list of options setup in the field as those that exist in your CSV file in order for the mapping to work.
4. Body is an open text field, meaning you can populate it with the description of your meeting.
5. The associated contact, company and deal are actual lookups (links) to a record in your HubSpot database. You can map this field to link records during the import, as long as you have a column in your CSV to identify the record(s) to link to. Any field on the contact, company or deal record can be used as the way to link (even a custom field of your choosing).