If you are receiving the following error: "EXCEEDED_MAXIMUM_ALLOWED_AUTHTOKENS"
The problem here is that you have reached the maximum limit of API Tokens limits allowed on your Zoho CRM account. Typically it is because you have used 3rd party apps with Zoho and might just need to clean up the unused tokens. Here is how you can do that:
- Go to Setup - https://crm.zoho.com/crm/ShowTab.do?module=Setup
- Under Setup find a section Developer Space and click "CRM API" link - https://crm.zoho.com/crm/ShowSetup.do?tab=developerSpace&subTab=api
- Under setting icon in upper right corner please click "Authentication Token Generation"
- And now on window that will popup, please click "To manage your authentication tokens, click here". On this page, please delete any old unused Authentication Tokens and try to connect again.
If you are receiving the following error:
"Couldn't access your Zoho CRM due to: WEB_LOGIN_REQUIRED"
This error is caused by Zoho two-factor authentication. Please turn off two-factor authentication and try the import again.
To disable two-factor authentication for your Zoho CRM account please login to your account and perform the following actions:
- Click on your profile in the top right corner of the screen
- Click on "My Account".
- Choose "Two Factor Authentication" from the menu.
- Click "Disable"